Monday, June 22, 2009

Kayak in hand. Okay, on top of the car.

Hooray!

The kayak is purchased. I’m still working out the details of storage, but foresee PVC piping construction in my future. Good thing I played with Legos, Erector sets, Lincoln logs and Tinker Toys. Ahh, Tinker Toys. I actually had a pretty immense (or so I thought) collection of Legos as a child. Which I dutifully passed on to my little brother when I outgrew them. When He outgrew them, he just sold them. Shows you what I know.

Anyway, pictures will soon start appearing in this blog, as I will actually have something to take a picture of.

Props out to Dave and staff at Next Adventure.

Of course, I was talking with one of the girls working there - she asked me what boat I was buying, I told her, she said "so you're a fisherman?" Evidently most people in Portland who buy the Hobies tend to be fisherman.

Cheers,
M.Yng

No comments:

Post a Comment